While making a choice for the best shared hosting service, it becomes quite tricky to opt for the most perfect one as there are several web hosting companies in the market. Each company has its own specific variations making it quite difficult for the user to choose a specific hosting plan for their website. It often seems like you need to hire an IT professional for choosing the correct shared hosting plan.
|Single Domain Hosting @ INR 108||Unlimited Shared Hosting @ INR 833|
Well, to sort out this issue, we are here with five key points which can help you to determine and choose the most appropriate shared hosting company for your Website.
- Knowing the necessity: Before picking up the right hosting plan, you should be clear about the basic requirements of the website- the kind of website, its related resources, approximate number of people who will be visiting the site regularly.
- Checking if the hosting plan provides ease in working is also important. Most people opt for windows shared web hosting because it is easy to use. So, try opting for a web hosting company which provides you easy and hassle-free working environment with easy updates at an affordable price.
- Comparing the features of the Hosting plan: This is the most important part of the process because different web hosting company provide different sets of features. So, it is important to know about the related features of the hosting plan- whether it provides unlimited bandwidth usage, a number of domains which are planning the host if the hosting plan includes free email options and usage of external software.After checking these common points, try to analyze the additional features which the web hosting company provides in its plan. However, try to focus on the features you basically need and avoid getting caught up in the length of the list because some features may be useless for you.
- Careful analysis of Prices: Try to opt for a shared hosting plan which provides you best features related to your website at an affordable price. Try taking up price quote from the company and then comparing plans on the basis of the price and features provided.
- Easy to use: The control panel provided by the shared hosting provider to manage the server of your website needs to be a user-friendly Majority web hosting company provide industry standard options like cPanel and Plesk as their control panel.However, there are a few companies provide their own proprietary control panels which are quite tricky to use. So, make sure you check the kind of control panel the company is providing with its shared hosting plan.
- Reputation: Before opting for a particular web hosting plan, checkout the company’s reputation. You can go through the online reviews of the professionals and then choose the most highly rated web hosting india. This also helps you to get proper uptime guarantees and a much user-friendly platform with assured features at an affordable